Last week Rhian was wondering how it got to be December. Well here it is, the 12th, and I'm still wondering. I do finally have a 'plan' for Christmas. I've bought a total of two gifts and feel damned good about that! I actually don't have many to buy this year, my family is taking a trip and we're planning to shop for our own presents while we're there. So I'm not really in the pathetic shape I sound like. *grin* However, if you're expecting a card from me, don't hold your breath.
Top 10 Reasons Why Christmas Trees Are Better Than Men
10. It gets turned on only when you want it turned on.
9. You don't have to put up with a Christmas tree all year.
8. You can throw a Christmas tree out when it wears out.
7. A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you break one of its balls.
6. A Christmas tree has cute balls.
5. A Christmas tree is always happy with its size.
4. A Christmas tree always looks good - even when it's lit.
3. A Christmas tree stays up for 12 days and nights.
2. Even small ones give satisfaction.
1. A Christmas tree is always erect.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ~ Jenna