Now offering author advances up to $1,000.00
We're throwing down the gauntlet. We dare you to push the limits, stretch the boundaries, and send us your hottest, boldest stories.
A Noble erotic romance novel is...
- A passionate, gripping love story set within any sub-genre. Feel free to mix them up. If it's a good story, we'll want it.
- A graphic, honest portrayal of human sexuality.
- Daring, risky, push-the-envelope hot. Our authors are free to explore any sexual fantasy, even those considered too risque for some of our competitors.
Noble authors are the creme de la creme. They write the hottest, most explicit sex scenes, while still maintaining the integrity of a thoroughly engrossing romantic plot. Submission Guidelines: (Note: To view special projects calls for submissions please visit here)
- Length: 15-20K novellas, 21K words and up for novels. Trysts are short stories and range between 5-10K words.
- Genres: This is the least of our worries. Seriously. If the story is great, we don't care if it's a historical set on Mars or a contemporary set in the cornfields of Nebraska.
- Sensuality Levels: Scorching. Sizzling. Intense. Someone call 911, this book is smokin' hot. However, no sex for sex's sake. Every sex scene, no matter how graphic, must move the plot forward in some way. Please use honest, "real" language and descriptions that fit your characters' personalities.
- Content: We're open to anything...but remember, these are erotic romance novels. The level of passion between the main characters must be authentic and palpable. Other than that, feel free to explore any new, uncharted territory you can imagine, or re-do a well-worn plot in such a way as to make the story uniquely your own. While "happily ever after" endings are preferred, we are open to "happy for now" endings for series novels, and will even consider non-traditional endings if the story is strong enough to touch a reader's heart.
What we will NOT consider under any circumstances:
- Erotica without romance.
- Pedophilia. All sexually active characters must be age 18 or over.
- Bestiality, in the traditional sense of the word. Werewolves and other make-believe creatures are acceptable.
To submit your proposal please email a query letter with the following information:
- Your full name and pen name, if applicable.
- Your email address.
- The name of your story, the expected length, and the genre.
- If your manuscript is incomplete, please give us an expected completion date.
- A brief description of your writing and/or publishing history, if applicable.
- In the body of the email, please also include a brief story outline. Describe only the major plot points, the black moment, and the story's ending.
- Please attach your partial manuscript (first 3 chapters), in .rtf form, only. Manuscripts should be double-spaced, and use a standard Times New Roman or Courier 12 pt serif font. When needed, please italicize, rather than underline, for emphasis
Send your submission to email@example.com. You will receive confirmation of receipt within 24 hours, and you may expect a response within 2 weeks. If you do not receive a receipt confirmation within 24 hours, or you do not receive a response on your submission within 2 weeks, please send a follow-up inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now for the important stuff. What's in it for you?
Noble Romance Publishing is a royalty paying publisher. To see a sample contract, please send your request to email@example.com. We also offer:
- A complete, publisher-backed book promotion package, which includes step-by-step guidelines on how to market your e-book online, as well as discount coupons on banners, advertising space and promotional items.
- We realize what a critical component advertising is to selling e-books. We have a generous budget set aside for this, and will use it to promote our authors the best way we see fit. This includes on-line and in-print advertising.
- Our customizable Web site will allow your readers to link to your books, your personal Web site, your blogs, etc. Update your author section, so your fans can keep track of all your latest news, from one convenient location.
- Author contests - incentives - within the company, which give you the opportunity to win prizes like free print copies of your books, free advertising on various readers' sites, free promotional items, featured author slots and more. We're in business not only to publish fantastic books, but also to help you develop a larger fan base.
So what do you think? Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to accept the challenge? We look forward to reviewing your submission!